606 LOGAN PLACE | PRE-LEASE AGREEMENT
This Pre-Lease Agreement (the "Agreement") is made on February 5th, 2023 by and between:
- The Landlords: Pam Cruze and Jess Cruze, hereinafter referred to as "Landlord".
- The Renters: Jeffrey Pankey and Suzanne Ragan Lentz, doing business as Park Square Market, hereinafter referred to as "Renter".
Premises: The Landlord agrees to lease to the Renter the commercial space located at 606 Logan Pl, Confluence, PA 15424, hereinafter referred to as the "Premises".
Purpose: The purpose of this Agreement is to outline the terms and conditions under which the Premises will be leased to the Renter.
Terms: The Landlord agrees to the following terms:
- The Landlord will fix the front windows of the Premises.
- The Landlord will pay for the floors to be redone.
- The Landlord will empty the space of items not needed and the Renter can facilitate the process.
- The Landlord is okay with the Renter starting to build out infrastructure for the new store.
- The Landlord is willing to forgo rent until the buildout is done within a reasonable time frame.
- The Landlord is okay with the Renter subleasing a portion of the Premises.
- The Landlord is okay with a multi-year lease.
The Renter agrees to the following terms:
- The Renter agrees to pay a monthly rent of $1500 for the entire Premises, excluding the apartment.
- The Renter agrees to build out and open the store as soon as possible.
Tenants' Obligations: Tenants agree to maintain the space in a clean and orderly fashion, to comply with all local, state, and federal regulations, and to use the space only for lawful purposes.
Landlords' Obligations: Landlord agrees to make any agreed upon improvements and to provide access to the space as needed.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings and agreements, whether oral or written.
Pam & Jess Cruze
69 Main St.
Suzanne Ragan Lentz & Jeffrey Pankey
P.O. Box 180
Confluence, PA 15424
Description of the Premises:
606 Logan Place,
Confluence PA 15424
This space is older and needs some major work. It has been a grocery store for over 100 years and needs some updating and modernizations
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.